What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The step-by-step system to energy independence
- Be able to make all of the energy you and your family will ever need
- Break free from your dependence on the Big Energy Companies
- Slash your energy bills by up to 75% or more within 30 days
- Make your home 100% immune from future power outages
- Take control of your home’s energy
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. DIY Home Energy scores 72.02/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.DIYhomeEnergy.com/go.php, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: DIYhomeEnergy.com you’ll also be taken through to DIYhomeEnergy.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)